Faults or Emergencies

In the case of an emergency, the correct person to contact is your network distributor. The network distributor owns and maintains the physical meter at your property and the poles and wires that connect your property to the electricity grid.

How to contact your distributor

Enter your postcode below to find your network distributor’s contact details.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales


South Australia