National Meter Identifier (NMI)
The NMI is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You can find your NMI on your electricity bill. Here are some examples:
What is hardship?
ReAmped Energy defines hardship as when residential customers who would like to pay their energy bills do not have the financial capacity to do so at the current point in time.
Reasons for hardship
Some reasons for financial hardship could be:
- An unexpected change in your financial situation
- Low and/or fixed income
- A prolonged or unexpected illness
We understand that things don’t always go to plan. We’re here to help if you are experiencing any financial issues that impact your ability to pay your energy bills.
For more information, please read our Hardship Policy.
How can we help?
If you need financial support, we can help by providing the following options:
- Personalised payment plans or extensions
- Centrepay and/or direct debit information
- Energy efficiency information and advice
- Concession information
- Financial counselling service referral
- Ensure that you are receiving our best rates
For financial support, simply contact us and let us know you’re having trouble paying your electricity bill.