National Meter Identifier (NMI)
The NMI is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You can find your NMI on your electricity bill. Here are some examples:
What does hardship mean?
ReAmped defines hardship as residential customers who would like to pay their energy bills, but do not have the financial capacity to do so at a point in time.
Some of the reasons for financial hardship could be:
- An unexpected change in your financial situation
- Low and/or fixed income
- A prolonged or unexpected illness
We understand things don't always go to plan. So we are here to help if you are experiencing financial issues that impact your ability to pay your energy bills.
For more information, please read our Hardship Policy.
How can we help?
If you need financial support, we can help by providing the following options:
- Personalised payment plans or extensions
- Centrepay and/or Direct Debit information
- Energy efficiency information and advice
- Concession information
- Financial counselling service referral
- Ensure that you are receiving our best rates
All you need to do is simply contact us and tell us you are having trouble paying your electricity bill.