Easy English Hardship Policy
1. How to pay your energy bill
2. About this document
3. How do you join our Hardship Program?
4. We can help you to join our hardship program if you tell us
5. Once you apply, what happens next?
6. There are some different ways you can pay
7. How we make your payment plan?
8. What happens when you start your payment plan?
9. What happens if you miss a payment?
10. What you must do
11. We might move you to a different plan
12. Other ways we can help
13. We can help you save money
14. How ReAmped Energy can be contacted
15. More help?
16. Version Control
17. Download PDF
National Meter Identifier (NMI)
The NMI is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You can find your NMI on your electricity bill. Here are some examples: