1. Open and transparent management
2. Collection of solicited personal information
3. Notification of collection
4. Use or disclosure
5. Use and collection of credit-related information
6. Direct marketing
7. Cross-border disclosure of personal information
8. Adoption, use or disclosure of government related identifiers
9. Quality of personal information
10. Security of personal information
11. Access to personal information
12. Correction of personal information
13. Making a Complaint
REAMPED ENERGY PTY LTD COLLECTION NOTICE
1. Why do we collect your personal information and how will we use it?
2. Are there circumstances where we collect your personal information and you may not be aware?
3. Do we collect your personal information from third party sources?
4. Do we collect sensitive information?
5. Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
6. What are the consequences of you not providing your personal information?
7. Who we are likely to disclose your personal information to?
8. How can you access, update or make a complaint about our handling of your personal information?
9. Do we disclose your personal information to overseas entities?
National Meter Identifier (NMI)
The NMI is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You can find your NMI on your electricity bill. Here are some examples: