National Meter Identifier (NMI)
The NMI is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You can find your NMI on your electricity bill. Here are some examples:
If someone in your home uses approved life support equipment, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to contact your distributor so they can keep you informed of any planned power outages.
What is Life Support?
Life support equipment means any of the following:
- An oxygen concentrator
- An intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine
- A kidney dialysis machine
- A chronic positive airways pressure respirator
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment
- A ventilator for life support
- In relation to a particular customer - any other equipment that a registered medical practitioner certifies is required for a person residing at the customer's premises for life support